An Organization to Promote the Cultural and Educational Exchange
of Taiwanese American Medical, Dental and Allied health professionals.
Taiwanese Medical and Dental Doctors of North America recognizing the benefits arising from mutual endeavors, declare our common objectives to:
1) secure a general condition conductive to the achievement of the profession as a healer of the sick and needy of all races.
2) promote international and inter cultural liaisons at the level of local, state or national medical or dental associations.
3) study and help abolish discriminatory and biased practices and laws aimed at the foreign medical and dental graduates wherever they may exist.
4) assist in further medical and dental education to its members.
5) establish liaison with medical and dental and other related scientific organizations in Taiwan.